SC - Kitchens

jeffrey stewart heilveil heilveil at students.uiuc.edu
Thu Mar 19 10:46:10 PST 1998

                      RE>>OT (was: SC - Viking and early IrishÉ    3/19/98

>> Dear Friends,
>>If I'm too old and tired to wash dishes after cooking the feast, I'm
- -definitely- too old and tired for depravity.>> Elaina
>>>While the cooks may have been depraved, when they were working, the
depravity was left to their patrons.>Bear
NOW JUST WAITAMINUTE HERE!  You mean there's no depravity allowed in the
kitchen?  Who made THAT stupid rule?  RAS!  ADAMANTIUS!  Yuse guys never told
me about this one.....I wanna refund!  Now, Elaina dear, if you think you're
too old and tired for a little depravity, well come sit next to ol' Puck for a
while ;-)
looking about, whistling ever so innocently, Puck
=
You guys!!! (pathetic wail) *nock it off!* do you have any idea how
uncomfortable it is to laugh this hard, when one is this pregers? ...jeez...
And when are we all moving to Anne-Marie's?
- -brid