SC - Re: Viking food etc

Par Leijonhuvud pkl at absaroka.obgyn.ks.se
Fri Mar 20 04:46:07 PST 1998

> > > Enjoying hearing how other folks do it...
> > > --Anne-Marie, spoiled rotten and very glad of it.
> >
> > Dear Anne-Marie,
> >
> > I hate you, I hate you, I hate you.
> >
> > Love,
> >
> > Gunthar
>
> Dear Gunthar.....
> neener neener neener!
> :P
> Hugs and kisses,
> Anne-Marie.

Hello  Milords and Miladies,

I am Deborah, new to the society  but not new to the Kitchen. I am currently
in the middle of everything- being in the middle of the middle kingdom in
the fair province of Tree-girt Sea , but not for long. I'll shall  be moving
to the land of Madrone in August of this  year. Solely based on what Anne
Marie has said about ht kitchens in madrone. :)  Well maybe not but It is a
great bonus.

		I  am trying to read the digest archives on this list( ye gods at  over
6000 volumes it may be difficult) but what I have read so far is
fascinating and educating.

				It's nice to be here.

				Deborah
				  (Mundanely called Jo )