SC - spices vs. herbs?

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sun Mar 22 22:37:41 PST 1998

<<  would others be interested in doing this kind of an
 event?  we could have all the usual classroom classes, but the hands-on
 part would be with real fires and open hearths.

I'd love to take a course like this, but Pueblo, CO is probably too far from
Pennsylvania for me to get there...Sigh.

Brangwayna