SC - Tiramisu

Seton1355 Seton1355 at aol.com
Mon Mar 23 19:43:25 PST 1998

Might be wrong, but this sounds like the german translation of Odile
Redon's "Gastronomie du Moyen Age" - originally written in French and then
translated into both German and Italian, and due out sometime this month
in English.  If so, let's wait for the English translation.  If not, then
I'd love to know more about the book!

Elaina