SC - Tiramisu

geneviamoas@juno.com geneviamoas at juno.com
Tue Mar 24 18:43:33 PST 1998

Please do, I'm also interested in trying the deadly vegemite. Hey, can't
complain until you know for fact!

phlip at morganco.net

Never a horse that cain't be rode,

- ----------
:
: Musk life savers actually taste wonderful, and NOTHING like raw meat.
: Musk sticks and life savers have no resemblance at all to real animal
musk.
: Would you like me to send some to someone to take to the Pennsic get
: together?
:
: Kiriel
: