SC - Food Additive Codes

HICKS, MELISSA HICKS_M at casa.gov.au
Wed Mar 25 16:35:32 PST 1998

I am pretty fond of vegemite - I tend to lay it on toast reaasonably
thick. It is the sort of thing that can only rarely be eaten with a spoon
even if you love it - it really is quite salty - but it is fantastic
stuff. Also good between avocado and toast, topped with salt and pepper.

Promite is a vegetable extract - much sweeter. Bovril is not as salty,
and is runny. Marmite I can't remember - I haven't eaten it since I was
small. (underwear ? ;)

Charles