SC - Feast Slaughtering

Charles McCathieNevile charlesn at sunrise.srl.rmit.edu.au
Wed Mar 25 17:25:55 PST 1998

- ---"HICKS, MELISSA" <HICKS_M at casa.gov.au> wrote:
> However, I could buy a pack at lunch and type in the Food
> Additive Code.
> Does anyone know if these codes are Universal ???  There's no point
> typing them in if the are Aus-specific ....
> Meliora.

Meliora, even if they *ARE*, please tell me more about this "Food
Additive Code"!  (Direct e-mail address[es] are in my .sigblock if
you think the data may be unwanted by the rest of the list.)

My mother, in particular, has a long string of allergies, many of
which are made worse by the presence of MSG and other so-called
"natural and artificial flavors". If there is an extant coding
system which she could request, it might go a long way toward
improving her health.

(If we aren't able to get such a system considered here in the USA,
we could at least get useful information by examining information
from package labelling available elsewhere. Might have to use a
little skullduggery to determine which processing plants used which
formulations, but ...)

===
Adios -- Amra / Pax ... Kihe / TTFN -- Mike
(al-Sayyid) Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra  /
Kihe Blackeagle (the Dreamsinger Bard) /
Mike C. Baker: My opinions are my own -- no one else would want them!
Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/8661
Var.e-mail: kihe at rocketmail.com,KiheBard at aol.com,MikeCBaker at aol.com