SC - Question concerning meat

Seton1355 Seton1355 at aol.com
Thu Mar 26 06:09:36 PST 1998

Suzanne Berry at PRIMAVERA
03/26/98 08:32 AM

Wow.....     quite a discussion!   I have to add, it's been odd to
watch; I grew up in Geneva, Switzerland, where a "marmite" is the
traditional, three-legged cast-iron cooking pot, traditionally
reproduced in chocolate, filled with marzipan vegetables and
British-style "crackers" that the youngest child in the family breaks
on the anniversary of L'Escalade.....

- - Aislinn