SC - Kentwell Part 2 (also long)

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sun Mar 29 22:18:22 PST 1998

<<
 <snip>
 Hello again!  Must have been out in this gorgeous sunshine too long.  What
 I meant to say was that I've seen yellow/green *glass* dishes made in part
 from radioactive materials.  They're on display in those 2 museums.

 Cindy/Sincgiefu
 renfrow at skylands.net

     (Grin) Having spent the majority of the day outside, first at fighter
practice, then gardening, I can certainly sympathise! But my ponders still
hold--whether someone was *trying* for glowing dishes, and how they effected
the health of the makers/users..............

         Ldy Diana