SC - Onions Eaten Raw

Phyllis Spurr Phyllis.Spurr at tdh.state.tx.us
Mon Mar 30 06:36:19 PST 1998

Suzanne Berry at PRIMAVERA
03/30/98 08:51 AM
We do not keep a cooler at Pennsic, and I have done a couple of T.I.
articles on Pennsic cooking with recipes included.  They aren't
webbed, but I can email them to you if you like

   Sorry to post this to the list, everyone; Elizabeth of
   Dendermonde's address wasn't included in the response I received.
   My Lady, could you please email me the articles as well?   My
   address is sberry at primavera.com.

   Thank you very much!  -  Aislinn