SC - turkish website of recipes

geneviamoas@juno.com geneviamoas at juno.com
Mon Mar 30 17:49:55 PST 1998

Depends on where and when the piece is from...I do have a piece from the
Anasazi culture that does have a count, but as it is a display piece behind
glass[and i have experience in the nuclear industry from working in the
plants...] there is no problem with it-but I dont plan to snuggle up to it
or handle it all that much.

there are other minerals that produce a good yellow that were used in areas
without uranium ore-which is rather scarce in many areas close enough to the
surface to be mined.

margali

besides- as any nuke can tell you, don't walk too close to the walls of
Grand Central Station as the lovely new england granite it is made of has a
fairly high background count. Not to mention the exposure you get from just
the normal background anywhere in the country where the bedrock is
relatively close to the surface...