SC - Yeast for Breadmaking

Elaine McMillan emcmill at direct.ca
Mon Mar 16 08:30:32 PST 1998

Some weeks ago there was a discussion on using yeast from making wine or
beer (can't remember which).  As I have only attempted bread making a
handful of times I paid very little attention to the discussion.

However, this past weekend I was watching my dad and stepmom syphon off
their wines from the primary fermenters to the carboys (just learned the
equipment names this weekend).  I mentioned the discussion about using the
yeast and my stepmom thought that sounded like a fun experiment and said
she'd like to try it.

So...   If anyone has experience using the yeast from wine or beer making
to make bread, or can refer me to a book/recipe, my stepmom (and I) would
be very grateful.

Thank you,
	Elena
	mka Elaine McMillan