SC - Fwd- 8 Worst Conven

DianaFiona DianaFiona at aol.com
Tue Mar 24 22:51:04 PST 1998

<<
 Please do, I'm also interested in trying the deadly vegemite. Hey, can't
 complain until you know for fact!

 phlip at morganco.net

     Oh, pooh, vegemite's not bad. It's based on brewer's yeast, after all,
strains of which are found as savory flavorings in many commercial foods. It
is a bit on the bitter side, but the savory part makes up for it to my taste.
Maybe it's time to get some more--luckily for me it's one of the "exotic"
things my favorite grocery usually carries.

     Ldy Diana