SC - Food Additive Codes

HICKS, MELISSA HICKS_M at casa.gov.au
Wed Mar 25 16:35:32 PST 1998

For those that are interested:

Hanssen, Maurice and Jill Marsden (1989)  The New Additive Code Breaker:
everything you should know about additives in your food, AUSTRALIAN
EDITION, Lotharian Press.  ISBN: 085-091-477-9

I just rang mum and got the details of her book over the phone.  Mum's
is the 1994 reprint of this book.  It does not appear to have been
revised since.  As mum and I also have problems with different additives
we keep this book handy.

As this says Aust Edition, I am assuming this book originated elsewhere
- - Mum thinks the US.

When I get the details on the musk flavouring I will type them in.

Meliora.