SC - Fwd- 8 Worst Conven

DianaFiona DianaFiona at aol.com
Wed Mar 25 11:51:34 PST 1998

<< >      Oh, pooh, vegemite's not bad. It's based on brewer's yeast, after
all,
 > strains of which are found as savory flavorings in many commercial foods.
It
 > is a bit on the bitter side, but the savory part makes up for it to my
taste.
 > Maybe it's time to get some more--luckily for me it's one of the "exotic"
 > things my favorite grocery usually carries.
 >
 >      Ldy Diana
 My only complaint with it was that it was too salty.

 My two cents.
 Bogdan

     It is pretty salty alright! But it's a condiment, after all--comercial
mustard is pretty heavily salted as well. I seemed to end up using it mostly
as a thin spread between cheese and crackers, which I've also done with
mustard. How do others, especially Aussies, where it's more common, use it?

      Ldy Diana