is medieval food yucky? Was: Re: SC - Help thinking up a class......

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Sat May 2 07:41:16 PDT 1998

Would anyone want to have a small get-together on one of the Pennsic
evenings in an A&S tent?  I can reserve one of them after 6 pm when
most of the classes are done.  My suggestion would be Monday or Tuesday
evening since the major Courts will be Wed, Thurs, Fri.

Alys Katharine, who has an "in" with the Pennsic Class Coordinator! :-)