SC - Fwd: Spice Is Nice

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sat May 2 14:19:33 PDT 1998

Aldyth said:
>I will owe my soul to the King Arthur Flour company.  I discovered I have
>a taste for chickpea flour.....

Can you give us some more details please? Address for this company or
other contact info? Price? Size?

Taste? How does it compare to wheat flour? Was this used throughout
Medieval Europe? Or was this just a Middle Eastern item?

I’d love to have this information to add to my upcoming file flour-msg
which is mostly Bear’s long message on flours so far.

Thanks.
  Stefan li Rous
  stefan at texas.net