SC - Fwd: Spice Is Nice

Linda Giddings McKeown at micronet.net
Sat May 2 03:58:58 PDT 1998

margali wrote

>I have a comb binder if that will help out, it is much snazzier than staples
>and other binding systems...

I'm having them bound by the shop that's doing the printing. But I have to
ask, what is a comb binder? Is that the same system that does plastic
spiral binding?

I've got to agree on staples, though. Mundanely, I'm an archivist and I
cringe everytime I see an otherwise nicely preserved pamphlet that has
staples rusting nasty holes all the way through.

Actually, for small booklets it takes only a few seconds to do a nice
pamplhet stich in linen thread. Might make a good project for a guild or
local group.

Valoise