SC - Quince

Charles McCathieNevile charlesn at sunrise.srl.rmit.edu.au
Sun May 3 16:02:09 PDT 1998

A friend of ours is coming to Pensic a couple of weeks early and would
like to meet with as many SCA people as possible. He is a mad brewer and
I recommend most of his beverages to any one ( I still haven't quite got
the taste for fire water ie jet fuel) He is bringing over at least 1
litre of his best to share ( this will give every one at Pensic at least
a taste.). His goal for Pensic is to be killed by all the kings of the
Known world or as many as are at Pensic. A delightful champ with a love
of camel and the middle east.

If you would like to meet him, or know of person who can point him in
the right direction, e-mail me privately please and I will give you his
e-mail address.

Yours in Service to the Dream,
Nicolette Dufay
Baroness, Stormhold