SC - Fruit-ravioli-disgusting? WRONG!

marilyn traber mtraber at email.msn.com
Mon May 4 22:22:44 PDT 1998

Alys Katharine said:

>A Honey Pine Nut candy
>Marchpane (is it other than marzipan?)

Would anyone have saved the pine nut candy recipe that I posted a few
months ago from Nostradamus?  That's the only one I can recall having
seen recently that specifically calls for pine nuts.  And, I also
posted something on marzipan/marchpane.  Can you check Stefan's large
files and see if it is there?

- -----------
Well, I do try to keep my maximum file size under 100K, and not all the
files are that large anyway. :-) But actually it isn't in any of the
files - yet. The dessert-msg file was getting pretty big and I have a
lot more stuff, mainly from this list, to put in there. So I've been
trying to figure out how I want to split it up. Perhaps I will split
off some of it into cookies-msg and some as candy-msg. Is there some
logical way to divide medieval sweets/desserts?

In the meantime, I'm almost certain I saved the pine nut candy recipe
and can email it to anyone who wants it.

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net