SC - Allergy rant - was garlic in British Isles

Robin Carrollmann harper at idt.net
Fri May 8 09:59:36 PDT 1998

Adamantius writes:

>>I hate to say it, but I suspect the simple fact is that there are a lot of
attention-starved hypochondriacs out there, mixed in with the people genuinely
suffering from food allergies, and that in the case of such people, there's no
pleasing them.<<

Among the people I know, many of the them claim food  allergies to avoid
eating things they don't like!

There are, of course, legitimate allergies out there as well, but the
sufferers of these tend to know it and take precautions, like reading the
ingrediant list.

Renata

Renata