SC - Suspicious AllergiesRe: SC - Suspicious Allergies

PLau042263 PLau042263 at aol.com
Mon May 11 05:39:43 PDT 1998

I am assuming that the "Jewish" problems are from my dear compatriots who
keep kosher?  Because whilst I go to services most friday nights, I
promise to eat my chopped liver and my cheese and bacon pasties (Ein buch
von guter speise) like a good little boy.  Oh please don't bar me from
your wonderous food just because of a split hoof animal that doesn't have
the decency to chew its cud... :-)

Finishing my bacon and eggs to go take a final on Trichinosis,
Bogdan