SC - Allergies & chivalry

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Mon May 11 07:19:34 PDT 1998

I have never heard of cookin, but i have one by nutridata software that also
includes dietary information which is good for those of us who balance our
diets for medical reasons, and we can design our own cookbooks and
categories as well as add ingredients or convenience foods including the
nutritional breakdown on the nifty label from the FDA.
margali