SC - Food and Feast in Tudor England?

Sarah Elmore psu08000 at odin.cc.pdx.edu
Tue May 12 21:12:07 PDT 1998

<<
 << This wouldn't be available in most markets, though, so parsnips seem like
  a reasonable substitute, at least in color and texure. >>

 They are available thruogh the Giant chain and occasionally at Wegman's.

      How lovely! Anyone want to convince one of these chains to expand to
Meridies? ;-) 'Till then I think I'm stuck with growing my own. Ah, well, at
least I know what's on them!

              Ldy Diana