SC - Sabia's Feast

Michael P Newton melc2newton at juno.com
Fri May 15 17:32:16 PDT 1998

In a message dated 5/15/98 11:15:25 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Christi.Redeker at digital.com writes:

<< How could you forget my Ham fritter discourse about a month and a half ago.

I didn't forget your frittours. :-) My original query was based on the fact
that the word "common" was used. I was aware that friittours were made. I was
unaware that they were :commonly" made or even that the recipes for them were
a "common" occurence. Sorry for the mix-up. :-)

Ras