SC - Intolerances-RAVING RANT

MdePeyriac MdePeyriac at aol.com
Sat May 16 10:12:16 PDT 1998

Thank you.  You reiterated my feelings with such verve!  I have allergies and
expect no one but ME to have to deal with them.  To do otherwise would be, at
the least, terribly inconsiderate.  I also cook period feasts, etc. and
absolutely agree that if I had to take into consideration every single persons
limitations (real or imagined), I would never be able to cook a period meal
again.  No one has to do that with me, and I don't expect to have to do that
with anyone else.  It's not good manners..  It's selfish and rude.

Standing next to Ras w/ firehose --

Sigrid Pigwoman
aka Madeleine de la Chatte Enfumee