SC - Off topic curiosity

rudin@okway.okstate.edu rudin at okway.okstate.edu
Mon May 18 09:54:52 PDT 1998

<< Hard place:  One group member complaining about the "weird" food and
wondering "why I don't ever serve something simple that everyone will like?"
	(So plain old grilled steak wasn't simple enough???)  and the dish she keeps
suggesting is shish kebabs. >>

This sounds like the woman I overheard at the Ren Faire one time, exclaiming
disgustedly "Don't they serve any normal food here???"  At the time she was
standing directly in front of a booth which served barbecued chicken quarters
and sauteed mushrooms, and another which served fried fish and french fries.
Two booths down was one that served fresh fruit salad, and other booths served
French Fries, Chinese food, steak on a stick, and pizza.  I wonder what her
"normal food" was?

Brangwayna