SC - Off topic curiosity

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Mon May 18 09:13:58 PDT 1998

<<
 I got my new issue of The Herb Companion in the mail recently, and found a
 letter regarding the growing of saffron crocus.  The staff at the magazine
has
 found a source for saffron crocus bulbs, which are planted in the fall.  Here
 it is: >> (SNIP)

     Lovely--the more sources the better, since you can check for the best
pricing. I've seen these available elsewhere as well--the main place I can
remember offhand is in Nichols Garden Nursery's catalog. They can be found at:
http://www.pacificharbor.com/nichols/, and are listed in most gardening
magazines. One of my favorite catalogs--great herb selection, plus some
unusual (and even period!) veggies, like Good King Henry and skirrets. Got to
get around to making space for those.................... ;-)

      Ldy Diana