SC - FWD: Classes at Pennsic

Heather L. Markle hlmarkle at ulster.net
Mon May 18 12:05:14 PDT 1998

I am forwarding this from the Caid list, since lots of the folk on this list
are talking about going to Pennsic. Responses can be sent to me privately of
directly to Aliskye.

Thanks!

Renata

Begin forward:

On behalf of a friend who is planning to go to Pensic this year,
she asked if I could find a contact regarding classes that are
scheduled.  She is particularly interested in classes on Middle
Eastern Dance and cooking.  Any information would be
appreciated.

cheers,

aliskye
lauriej at fox.com