SC - Introduction

Knott Deanna Deanna.Knott at GSC.GTE.Com
Tue May 19 09:44:17 PDT 1998

Ras said:

>In a message dated 5/12/98 5:10:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>melc2newton at juno.com writes:

><< Anyone
 got a good medieval beef stew recipe?)
 Beatrix >>

>Medieval beef stews all contain beef and onions. No carrots, celery or other
>vegies that we are accustomed to putting in stew. In fact, I think Stefan may
>have a section on soups/stews in the Florethingy. :-)

Yes, there is this file:
soup-msg          (91K)  4/10/98    Medieval soups. Cooking soups at events.
                                       recipes.

I have some more messages from this list that will probably end up in a new
file called soups-bruets-msg but I haven't created this file just yet.

My files are at: http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net
(Gee, Ras. All those medieval food terms and high-falutin' modern wine names
come rattling off your fingers, but all I get is "Florethingy"? ;-)