SC - Introduction

Varju Varju at aol.com
Wed May 20 10:16:56 PDT 1998

                      RE>rabbit sources                            5/20/98

<snip>> Seriously though I am planning on a really special dish from the
rabbit livers and kidneys that I acquired at a recent event courtesy of Master
A for Will's Revenge. Now if I can only find
> 20 whole rabbits by June 19th I'll be able to have a roasted rabbit at each
table for one of the courses. :-)
<snip>

This is probably the wrong end of the country for you, but last weekend on the
way home from Mists Investiture in the West, we drove by a place that had a
sign at the road that said "RABBITS FOR SALE" and then in smaller letters
"broilers and fryers".  Freedom Blvd., in Corralitos, CA.
Also, if you know anywhere that sells bunny furs, the furs often come from
farms where the rabbits are being sold for meat.  The local tannery here gets
their bunny furs that way, and will happily tell you where to get the rest of
the bunny.
- -brid