SC - Suasage URL

Knott Deanna Deanna.Knott at GSC.GTE.Com
Wed May 20 12:01:43 PDT 1998

Here are some of my suggestions for an easy lunch. . .

I second all of Anne-Marie's suggestions with this additional one. . .

Little filled pasties.

I buy puff pastery and cut cut each sheet into nine squares.  Make a filling
of some sort.  So far I have done ham, sour cream, one egg and herbs and
spices of your choice and spinach, peas, egg, sour cream and garlic.  I have
also seen them maade with a chicken, spinach and garlic filling as well as a
cooked up wild game hamburger and couscous mix filling.  Cook in a 400 F oven
for 12- 15 minutes until the pastries have turned a golden brown.  Can be
served hot or cold.

Important note:  The baking is only to finish the pastery shell, all meats
need to be thoroughly cooked before being used in the filling.

Just a thought from this end of the world. . .

Noemi