SC - Selene Intro

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Sat May 23 23:36:07 PDT 1998

Was it a loaf bread or a flat bread?  I have a recipe for an Italian
rosemary raisin loaf bread of no particular provenance.  If it was a flat
bread, it is probably a rosemary flavored focaccia.  Let me dig out the
recipes and I'll post them.

Unfortunately, there are no period recipes for either, although focaccia
appears to originate in Roman times, if not before.

Bear