SC - Need Bread Recipe for Pennsic Wedding

LHG, JRG liontamr at ptd.net
Sat May 30 07:44:21 PDT 1998

Greetings I am Katla of Clarbec of the Kingdom of Calontir Barony of Three
Rivers or other wise known as St.Louis MO.  I been reenacting for the last 9
yrs in the SCA  and 4 yrs doing Rev-war, French and Indian War, and
Buckskinning. In other words I love history. I am also a full time mother of 2
a boy 15 and a girl 11 and just newly married.  I also love  to cook.  My
grandmother taught me along time ago that  you can easily fine everything you
need for you dinner in your own back yard... ( Mind you her back yard was the
Ozarks...! ) I have been doing period / Adaptive cooking at our camp site for
the last 5 yrs.  And talking to the public at Rev-war, Buckskinning events
about period cooking.  And loving every min of it.  This year I hope to share
some of my knowledge at Lillies War. And look forward to reading everyone's
messages....