SC - Armored Rape???

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Thu May 28 06:37:39 PDT 1998

> (We don't drink and fight - it's forbidden, but the two features that are
> pretty much required of a site are that we don't have to clean up until
> the next day and that we can light fires. I only once asked if a site was
> dry, and the people laughed at me. They were girl guides, and they had
> such a *sweetest accent*nice, neat, tidy campsite that I wondered for a
> moment.)
>
> Charles Ragnar

Ah, I perceive part of your confusion.  You assume the ability to
camp year round.  Here we only get 2 or 3 months of decent camping
weather.  I think the churches and schools we use would be rather
horrified if we wanted to clean up on Sunday (the day after) and
light fires.

Claricia Nyetgale
who is finding it rather hot this week, and ALMOST missing the snow
<sigh> some people are never happy