Subject: Re: SC - a wonderful culinary experience...

kat kat at kagan.com
Fri May 29 13:46:56 PDT 1998

If this was a response to my post referencing juniper berries
approximating fodder,  I mentioned that idea as one often finds
recipes with items in them that are food for the beast being cooked.
They highlight and asugment the flavor of the meat.  It seems that
junipers would actually meld with the gaminess and take the edge off
rather than cover it up.

If this isn't in response to my post, then the information is still
relavent, but not to this response. ;o)

niccolo