SC - Haggis: Traditional, Mock Lamb, & Mock Beef.

Lillian Johnston LillianJ at bethlehem.org.au
Sun May 31 16:42:07 PDT 1998

Well, now i know another advantage to living in Wyoming. . .

Alchohol is allowed in the state parks as long as you are of legal age (as far
as my husband remembers).  Alchohol can be purchased at a liquor store or a
bar.  Liquor stores usually are open from 10am to 9pm or so and bars are open
from 10am to 2 am except on Sundays when they close at 10p.  Any dry sites we
encounter have to do with the owners of the site itself.  We also don't have
the Election day closures of bars.

Noemi
who lives where having a bar is one prerequisite for a town, the other is a
post office