Alcohol bafflement [was SC - whats an inn?]

Varju@aol.com Varju at aol.com
Sat May 30 11:49:49 PDT 1998

Actually, if you read "Anglo-Saxon Cooking-Feast and Famine" or what ever
the blasted title is[can't get to my cookbooks, it is pouring and I am NOT
going out to the barn in it!] discusses a whole bunch of dietary laws
regarding gluttony, that were in place in our time period and continued
until fairly recently.

BTW, the sundae as an ice cream dish is a soda without the bubbly water,
which was forbidden on Sundays...

margali