SC - List Non-Topic Item

Christi Redeker Christi.Redeker at digital.com
Wed May 6 07:57:43 PDT 1998

Sorry Poppa and others.  I am not on the brewing list and I have just a
quick question about cordials.  About 4 years ago a lady in Caerthe,
Mistress Mirianna (sp) taught me how to make cordials with the following
recipe:

4 cups sugar
4 cups milk
4 cups vodka
4 cups fruit

I found that this was very good, but I had a hard time finding a container
that the lid would not pop off of, does anyone have any suggestions on a
container?  Also, if I was to add some vanilla to this would it change the
time you leave it sit?

Gratefully,
Murkial af Maun

Christi Redeker