SC - garlic in British Isles

marilyn traber mtraber at email.msn.com
Thu May 7 06:27:07 PDT 1998

.  However, keep in mind that some of us have
allergies to such frequently used items that when we read the ingredient
list, we find that we have paid for a feast we can't eat
Lady Allison
allilyn at juno.com
Master Chirurgeon, Orden des Linquistringes, Princess' Order of Courtesy

Hear, hear! Do you know how many products have either  tropical oils or
mushrooms/mushroom extract in them? It drives me nuts sometimes-and I get
frustrated because I can't use most pre-prepared 'convenience' foods. Just
the amount of mushroom in the natural flavoring in the packet of bouillon in
Raman gives me stomach cramps, and mushrooms whole put me into the hospital.
margali