SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #730

Robert C. Lightfoot celtcat at almatel.net
Mon May 18 22:17:42 PDT 1998

Greetings --
	and _help_1. My e-mail program just ate all my saved sca-cooks digests for the
past 4-5 months. Can anyone send me copies of their saved postings? I' interested in all
of the digests since I may be doing my first feast this fall. There's been a wealth of
good tips and information, and I'm just sick that it's all dissapeared.
TIA,
Lady Siobhan ni Ahearn
celtcat at almatel.net