SC - whats an inn? was wanted: a marinade for spit roasting an autocrat

maddie teller-kook meadhbh at io.com
Wed May 27 05:03:26 PDT 1998

I recently did a feast at a dry site. One of the sauce recipes required sherry.
We had the sherry sitting up on the shelf and the site representative did not
say anything to us. I guess since it was a cooking ingredient, it was ok. I
would recommend checking with the contact at your site.  Legally, alcohol used
in cooking does not seem to come under the same jurisdiction as alcohol that is
consumed as a drink. Good luck with the feast.

In service,
Meadhbh