SC - Frittours

jeffrey stewart heilveil heilveil at students.uiuc.edu
Tue May 12 07:35:56 PDT 1998

On Tue, 12 May 1998, LrdRas wrote:

> In a message dated 5/12/98 6:31:52 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
> csy20688 at GlaxoWellcome.co.uk writes:
>
> << However, I am puzzled by fritters, which are a common recipe ->>
>
> Common? Please share sourses and/or recipes, please. :-)

Um, there is one in Pelyn delit (though I forget which primary source, it
is one of the ones covered by Caradioc's many books for herbed fritters.
They aren't bad.  some levening, some flour, some water and a heck of a
lot of herbs.  fry in oil.  It's not sitting in front of me, but I could
do type it in later.

bogdan