FW: SC - making sausages

Robyn Probert robyn.probert at lawpoint.com.au
Thu Nov 5 01:09:25 PST 1998

In a message dated 11/2/98 9:08:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,
oftraquair at hotmail.com writes:

<< >From the cooks I was helping this weekend I was hearing bad things about
the
 site she has chosen. Something about a residential stove and all the burners
 not working. But, Katherine stepped in to assure us that the kitchen is
 entirely renovated and fully capable of preparing a meal to serve the 200 the
 hall will sit. >>

Make a trip to see the kitchen.  Take careful note of the numbers of burners
and stoves.  Don't even think about making up a menu until you know what
cooking surfaces you have to work with.  Make sure everything works!  Also, if
your group doesn't have a lot of their own cooking gear, find out ahead of
time if you are allowed to use the pots/pans, etc - some sites allow this and
some don't.  Also make sure you can use the fridge, and how big it is.
Otherwise you may find yourself in a very sticky situation at the last minute.

Brangwayna