SC - Which books?

Joyce A. Baldwin jocetta at ibm.net
Wed Nov 4 23:22:52 PST 1998

Ras, I have looked almost everywhere I can think of. Including all the major
grocery stores, and not so major ones, dairies, cheese outlets (boy do we
have alot around here), major wholesalers, farm/home stores, cheese making
clubs, everywhere, including online web searches here in Cda.

For some reason it is a very difficult commodity to come by at the moment in
this neck of the woods?!?!?!

M.

Ras suggested...