SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #1067

Marilyn Traber margali at 99main.com
Fri Nov 6 09:04:56 PST 1998

Were you the one cooking feast at Celtic Massacre? we had some really
GARLIC butter served there. It was great added to the beef/Barly soup
and
otherwise cleared sinuses wonderfully. I liked it but concensus was too
much garlic. The herb butter was more happily received.
 Genevia

	BTW - speaking of garlic butter, if anyone from Canada is headed
	to Estrella, there's a commercially available Provencale Garlic
	Butter ther that I've never been able to duplicate--the label
says
	garlic juice, onion juice, black and red peppers.  It's
*heavenly*.
	I know that butter would be tough to get to Estrella, but...

Berengaria