SC - canadian candy, was rennet

Marilyn Traber margali at 99main.com
Fri Nov 6 09:08:41 PST 1998

Actually, Raleigh-Durham isn't  _really_  the South.  It is what one of
my
friends picturesquely calls a "techno-slum."  Full of prosperous
overcrowded techno-yuppies, many of whom are foodies, so actually the
availability of many substances is pretty good.
<<<<<<<<

That sounds like NE Tarrant County, where I live.  It is part of the
DFW Metroplex (that means the permanent traffic jam in and around
Dallas and Ft. Worth).  I enjoy it, but sometimes really feel the urge
to go hide somewhere.  I have never understood the urge that so many
of my neighbors have to hurry to the next adventure. Their lives seem
to be at high speed.  I am glad that I have other interests from a
time before they invented clocks (Early Norse/Irish, 10th century).

Tyrca

==
Lady Tyrca Ivarsdottir
- -"Honesty is Everything"
AoA, OPN, ASTA, oleander
Barony of Elfsea (Life is Good in Elfsea!)
(all sorts of places in and around Ft. Worth, TX)
Kingdom of Ansteorra