SC - Suggestions for vegetarian "main" dish needed

Bronwynmgn@aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Sun Nov 8 16:27:59 PST 1998

Lord Ras asks:

Who thinks it mythical? We have many written decriptions and a slew of
illuminations from the MA attesting to it's reality. Is there some point
where
you pick and choose the fantastic over the real regarding period records?

Dear My Lord Ras,

Any time time I communicate with you, I am differentiating between written
descriptions and illuminations from the old MA, and the CMA. I choose to
believe that you are the wonderful person whom I love, and not the mythical
curmudgeon who has permanent PMS, posting on the List, in your name.

Phlip
Caer Frig
Barony of the Middle Marches
Middle Kingdom