SC - Butter?

Groulx, Michelle MGroulx at NRCan.gc.ca
Mon Nov 9 10:42:41 PST 1998

In a message dated 11/6/98 9:31:07 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
jstaplet at mail.law.du.edu writes:

>  	I know that butter would be tough to get to Estrella, but...

ohhh, I don't know......
a styrofoam cooler, and dry ice?

"But, Mr. Customs Agent, it's just butter for my friends in
Atneveldt......."

	I routinely brought as much of the stuff back home as I could
	cram in my cooler, jockeying for space with the cider junkies,
	so customs isn't the problem.  :-)  Dry ice might do the trick,
	but would end up costing more than the butter.  :-)

	(I find I like Canadian plain butter better, too.  :-))

Berengaria