SC - Price of butter

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Nov 12 18:38:45 PST 1998

I can host it in the Calontir Encampment - it can even be the same night we
are having our hospitality party (which ever night that is - I haven't been
informed yet.) I am in charge of the finger foods for the Calontir
Hospitality party, and it would be nice to share some of it with fellow

Will they have tents for A&S available?  If not, my shade pavilion is
fairly large. You will need your own chairs though.

Kateryn de Develyn